Thursday, May 14, 2009

What will I create?


Given the B&T Papers, MyAcrylix stamps, ink colors and various embellishments in my picture....what can I come up with for my Thank you note card workshop?
Between the Creative Basics Animal Cookies collection, Moon Doggie, Tinkerin', and Bella...my choices are endless. I am going to use three of these and I am not sure which three will be used. There are so many choices that my possibilities are endless.


Choosing from the MyAcrylix stamp sets
I will have a fun time figuring out which
sentiments and pictures will be the selected choice.

I will be having a card workshop on Wednesday May 27th from 12:30-2:30 p.m. and Sunday May 31st from 1p-3p where we will be constructing 9 Thank You notes from 3 different designs. The cost for the class is $15.00. I will also make kits available for sale for $15.00 each plus postage. If you are interested, please contact me via email.


Come back on June 4th to see what I ended up creating.

No comments: